CDMP® Testing at DGIQ
DGIQ satisfies the continuing education requirements of the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) credential. December's DGIQ offers several exam times at the conference. Frequently asked questions and exam costs are available at https://cdmp.info.
CDMP Pricing (Paid to DAMA directly):
- Data Management Fundamentals: USD $311
- Data Governance: USD $311
- Data Quality: USD $311
- Data Modeling and Design: USD $311
- Metadata: USD $311
- Reference And Master Data Management: USD $311
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence: USD $311
- Data Integration And Interoperability: USD $311
Please Read: Exam fees must be paid to DAMA International and are NOT included in your conference registration package. You will need to bring your own laptop or tablet. The exams are online, so please make sure you can access the Wi-Fi or have the appropriate data coverage.
Enhance Your Data Management Career!
The CDMP credential is awarded to those who qualify based on a combination of criteria, including education, experience, and test-based examination of professional-level knowledge. This certification was established by DAMA International in 2004 as the gold standard for measuring accomplishment in the Data Management field.
The Revamped CDMP Structure
In today's world, Data Management professionals are no longer all coming from IT. In fact, more and more are evolving from a business role, which means that our profession is coming into its own. It also means that the tradition of certifying with a core IT exam has changed. DAMA International has seen this change coming and has elected to revamp the CDMP to enable business DM professionals to certify. We have also seen that people are "getting into data" a lot earlier in their careers and are all excited about being certified. So what is the new CDMP going to look like? The new approach provides a career path; it also allows individuals to grow through the levels and see a benefit early on in the process.
We are very pleased to announce the revamped structure below:
• The CDMP Associate
• The CDMP Practitioner
• The CDMP Master
• The CDMP Fellow
All CDMP Exams test your knowledge of the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge version 2 (DMBoK2). You can obtain a copy of the DMBoK2 here.
To learn about the exams and recertification, please visit https://cdmp.info.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions regarding the CDMP®.
For further information on the CDMP designation and examinations, please contact email@example.com.
CDMP Testing Schedule at DGIQ*:
Monday, December 5, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, December 7, 11:15 am – 1:15 pm
Wednesday, December 7, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
*We will provide a signup to pre-select your exam times - link coming soon!
Please read the FAQs below to ensure you are prepared for your exam:
- The exam is "Pay if You Pass." You will be asked for payment only if you pass.
- Please bring a laptop and a credit card for payment.
- Please ensure you bring a laptop that will allow access to the exam (work laptops with restrictions about which sites you can visit may not allow you to access the exam).
- Please note that if you fail the exam and want to take it a second time, you will be expected to pay whether you pass or fail.